ES Ofi Invest ESG Prudent Euro PART C
Investors should be aware and prepared to accept that, for those Funds which have a sustainable management process, this process is based on the use of a proprietary model to determine the ESG score. There is a risk that this model may not be efficient. The performance of these Funds may therefore be below the management objective.Article 8
- Legal form
- Inception date
SRI is an indicator going from 1 to 7 and corresponding to increasing risk levels. Risk category indicated in this document is subject to change. This category is determined by the application of a regulatory methodology. For more details about this methodology, please refer to the Key information document (KID).
- 02/04/2019 : Modification de l’indicateur de référence du FCP Maître au profit de 20% de l’indice EuroStoxx (Dividendes Nets Réinvestis) + 53% de l’indice Bofa Merrill Lynch Euro Government Index + 27% de l’indice Markit Iboxx Euro Liquid Corporate.
- 31/03/2017 : Le FCPE est impacté par les modifications apportées à son FCP Maître : OFI PRUDENT, à savoir : Changement de dénomination du Fonds Mâitres au profit d'OFI RS PRUDENT - Modification de l'un des composants de l'indice composite : l’indice Bofa Merrill Lynch Euro Government Index au lieu de l’indice EuroMTS Global - l'analyse ISR s'étend dorénavant à la sélection d'OPC en sus de la sélection action et de la sélection obligataire
- 10/03/2017 : Le FCPE devient Nourricier des parts N du FCP OFI PRUDENT - Modification de la politique d'investissement, de l'objectif de gestion, du profil de risque. Changement d'indicateur de référence au profit de l'indice composite 10% de l’indice EuroStoxx Dividendes Nets Réinvestis + 60% de l’EuroMTS Global + 30% de l’indice Markit Iboxx Euro Liquid Corporate - Modification des modalités de rachat : Heure limite de centralisation des ordres fixée désormais au mercredi jusqu’à 23H59 contre jusqu’au jeudi avant 16H précédemment. Modification des frais de gestion et de la durée de placement recommandée désormais de 2 ans
The KID must be provided to investors prior to any investment being made. Practical information, risk profile and charges related to the investment in a fund are described in the fund’s KID.
The figures mentioned cover past years. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performances.
Markets may evolve very differently in the future. However, they can help you assess how the fund has been managed in the past. Performance is shown after deduction of current fees. Entry or exit fees are excluded from the calculation.
These investments aim to take advantage of the performance potential of the financial markets in return for taking some risk. Invested capital and performances are not guaranteed, and there exists a risk of loss of capital.
This chart displays the fund's performance as a percentage gain or loss per year over the past years against its benchmark. It can help you assess how the fund has been managed in the past and compare it to its benchmark.
Recommended holding period | 2 year(s)
Investment | € 10 000
|If you go out after|
|1 year||2 year(s)|
|Minimum||There is no guaranteed minimum return.
You could lose all or part of your investment.
|Stressed scenario||What you could get after costs
Average annual return
|Unfavorable scenario||What you could get after costs
Average annual return
|Intermediate scenario||What you could get after costs
Average annual return
|Favorable scenario||What you could get after costs
Average annual return
The figures shown include all costs of the product itself.
These figures do not take into account your personal tax situation which may also affect the amounts you will receive.
This type of scenario is calculated on a minimum of 10 years of data using the history of the product, combined with a proxy if necessary.
The stress scenario shows what you could recover in the event of extreme market conditions.
NET ASSET VALUE|148,78
Historical Net Asset Values
- ISIN Code008217
- Unit currencyEUR
- Agreement date10/12/2002
- Inception date10/10/2003
- First NAV date10/10/2003
- Valuation frequencyDaily
- Regulatory authority
- Legal formFCP
- Fund of funds Yes
- Feeder Yes
- Master Ofi Invest ESG Prudent Euro PART N
- Distribution policyReinvested in the Employee Investment Fund
- ‘PEA’ eligible No
- Maximum management fees0.60 %
- Maximum subscription fees – non acquired3.00 %
- CustodianSOCIETE GENERALE PARIS
- Administrative agentSOCIETE GENERALE SECURITIES SERVICES NET ASSET VALUE
- Asset management companyOFI INVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT
* The performance of a feeder fund will be lower than its master fund’s performance due to the feeder's own management fees.
- Subscription cut-off time18:00:00
- Redemption cut-off time23:59:00
- Decimalisation4 decimals
The website (the “Site”) is considered as a marketing communication provided by Ofi Invest Asset Management (“OFI INVEST AM”), whose registered office is at 22 rue Vernier F-75017 Paris, France and approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) in France as a management company of UCITS under agreement number GP 92021 and its Luxembourgish subsidiary OFI LUX, UCITS management company, whose registered office is at 10-12 boulevard F.D. Roosevelt L-2450 Luxembourg and authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in accordance with Chapter 15 of the 2010 Law on undertakings for collective investment as amended.
This website is not a transactional website. The information and opinions contained on this website do not take into account individual circumstances, investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of the investors and cannot, in any case, be considered as tax, legal or investment advice or recommendation in respect of such products and services. Tax regimes depend on each investor’s own circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. We recommend you to liaise with your financial and tax advisor to ensure the suitability of the products / services regarding to your personal situation, your profile and your investment objectives.
This website is not intended for « US person » for the purposes of Regulation S in application of the United States Securities Act 1993.
Investments involve risks. The value of an investment may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount you originally invested. There is no assurance that Funds objectives will be achieved or that there will be a return on capital. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performance and may be misleading. You must read the Prospectus and the KIIDs before any investment decision.