ES Ofi Invest ESG Actions Croissance Durable et Solidaire PART C
Investors should be aware and prepared to accept that, for those Funds which have a sustainable management process, this process is based on the use of a proprietary model to determine the ESG score. There is a risk that this model may not be efficient. The performance of these Funds may therefore be below the management objective.Article 8
- AMF classification
- Euro Zone Equity
- Legal form
- Inception date
- SRI SRI is an indicator going from 1 to 7 and corresponding to increasing risk levels. Risk category indicated in this document is subject to change. This category is determined by the application of a regulatory methodology. For more details about this methodology, please refer to the Key information document (KID).
NET ASSET VALUE|288,11
Historical Net Asset Values
- ISIN Code008025
- Unit currencyEUR
- Agreement date19/03/2002
- Inception date01/08/2003
- First NAV date01/08/2003
- Valuation frequencyDaily
- Regulatory authority
- AMF classificationEuro Zone Equity
- Legal formFCP
- Fund of funds No
- Distribution policyReinvested in the Employee Investment Fund
- ‘PEA’ eligible No
- Maximum management fees1.68 %
- Maximum subscription fees – non acquired3.00 %
- CustodianSOCIETE GENERALE PARIS
- Administrative agentSOCIETE GENERALE PARIS
- Asset management companyOFI INVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Subscription cut-off time16:00:00
- Redemption cut-off time16:00:00
- Decimalisation4 decimals
The website (the “Site”) is considered as a marketing communication provided by Ofi Invest Asset Management (“OFI INVEST AM”), whose registered office is at 22 rue Vernier F-75017 Paris, France and approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) in France as a management company of UCITS under agreement number GP 92021 and its Luxembourgish subsidiary OFI LUX, UCITS management company, whose registered office is at 10-12 boulevard F.D. Roosevelt L-2450 Luxembourg and authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in accordance with Chapter 15 of the 2010 Law on undertakings for collective investment as amended.
This website is not a transactional website. The information and opinions contained on this website do not take into account individual circumstances, investment objectives, financial situation or specific needs of the investors and cannot, in any case, be considered as tax, legal or investment advice or recommendation in respect of such products and services. Tax regimes depend on each investor’s own circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. We recommend you to liaise with your financial and tax advisor to ensure the suitability of the products / services regarding to your personal situation, your profile and your investment objectives.
This website is not intended for « US person » for the purposes of Regulation S in application of the United States Securities Act 1993.
Investments involve risks. The value of an investment may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount you originally invested. There is no assurance that Funds objectives will be achieved or that there will be a return on capital. Past performances are not a reliable indicator of future performance and may be misleading. You must read the Prospectus and the KIIDs before any investment decision.